Project Life (17 to 23 Dec. 2011)
Slowly but surely I am catching up on my posts. Scrapping comes much easier to me than the actual blogging so please forgive me for taking forever on getting these up.
I was so excited about the Actions Wendyzine created and oh boy are they awesome! I had my page done in under 2 hours (yes that includes printing and cutting).
What I love about it…
- It is fast
- I don’t need to over think the process
- I can use any kit in my stash
- Wendy included a handy ‘recipe’ for creating your pages
- Everything is automated (did I mention it saves and resizes for web too?) lol, gotta love that!
What I don’t love…
- The cards are a bit smaller than the actual journaling cards and that does make the page look a bit odd with the backs of the other journaling cards sticking out. There should be a solution for this…if you have any ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them.
- I love to use Smart Objects and this is not so much a I don’t love it but I would have liked the different layers to have been smart objects so I could go back and make changes if I need to.
That said it was so easy as making a new 8.5×11 canvas in photoshop and dragging all the different layers on it to print out and make this spread.
and I got a bit over ambitious with the next weeks pages…uhhm yes I totally over did it and did not adhere to the simple rules of Project Life…
Yes that is 6 pages for one week…uhm overdo much?